Rjfoods is dedicated to providing the finest quality “great tasting seafood products”.
RjFoods was founded with a vision of making a better tasting product for our soldiers in combat by developing MRE’s (meals ready to eat). Driven not only by the conviction to develop a better product, Rjfoods was determined to give back to our troops, both active and disabled, and to help stimulate the US economy by creating jobs and wealth for our country.
Rjfoods, a company built on honesty and integrity, is committed to providing top quality products with unparalleled customer service, and has pledged a portion of all proceeds to be donated to the Wounded Warriors Foundation through R&DA Military Assistance Program, Inc.
“Embrace your passion and you will find your inner self evolve and like a wild fire it will spread to others… My goal is give back to others while giving opportunity to all”.
Rebecca Wilson, Founder & CEO
Michael Wilson, COO
Rjfoods prides itself on higher standards when it comes to quality, taste, and convenience. Safe, healthy, quality products are critical in maintaining the trust of our customer and our company’s reputation.
It is Rjfoods policy to comply with all food and product safety law applicable to our company and its operation.Our facilities are FDA and USDA inspected and operate under strict HACCP management programs.
Our Quality Control Programs were designed to manufacture our products according to strict product specifications established to ensure that customers receive the consistent quality they expect.
The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect. It means understanding that each individual is unique and recognizing our individual differences. These differences can be along the dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies. More, it is the exploration of these differences in a safe, positive, and nurturing environment.
Diversity is about understanding each other and moving beyond simple tolerance to embracing and celebrating the rich dimension of diversity contained within each individual.
Rjfoods is proud to be:
- Veteran Owned Business (VOB)
- Service Disabled Owned Business (SDVOB)
- Rjfoods is a member of Research and Development Associates (R&DA) for Military Food & Packaging Systems, Inc.
- R&DA is a longstanding nonprofit organization founded shortly after WWII to meet the government’s need for a reliable, uninterrupted supply of military food and packaging programs. Continuing to meet this need today, R&DA Executive Director, John McNulty and staff work closely with Congress, U.S military services and government agencies. Academia, the food and packaging industry and other various associations throughout the world are also involved.
- Since founding the R&DA Military Assistance Program, Inc., R&DA members have provided more than $1,000,000. R&DA members donate both operational funds and materials thereby eliminating overhead typically absorbed by administrative costs. Thanks to this unique innovative program and zero overhead, R&DA Military Assistance Program Inc. is able to direct 100% of donated funds. R&DA Military Assistance Program, Inc. validates all requests from potential beneficiaries as legitimate and attains Board consensus prior to releasing funds. Click to learn more about the R&DA.