About Rjfoods Products
- Seafood origin is USA.
- 0g TRANS FATS.
- Only 140 calories per Signature Crab Cake!
- Signature Crab Cakes are fully cooked, just brown and serve.
- All products are “handmade”, Chef Quality taste and appearance.
- Production date is a 1 year used by date.
- Our plant can produce 40-50 thousand pounds of product per day.
- Our food service crab cakes are packed in one IQF poly bag; Signature Crab Cakes are packed as two layers of (16) cakes per bag; Classic Crab Cakes are packed as one layer of (25) cakes per bag.
- Retail crab cakes are packed in one IQF poly bag sealed; Both Signature and Classic Crab Cakes are packed as (2) cakes per box/1 layer.
- Food service Premium Stuffed Clams are packed in one IQF poly bag (36) per box.
- Retail Premium Stuffed Clams are packaged in a styrofoam tray with a cellophane overwrap.
- After cooking crab cakes according to instruction, they can be cooled and kept refrigerated at 38 degrees for up to 4 days. They can then be heated in an oven or microwave and will still taste as though they were just made.
- Our crab cakes contain 65% seafood.
- Our manufacturing plant is located in PA.
- Our products are stored at Preferred Freezers in Perth Amboy, NJ.
- We use LTL Truckers (refrigerated trucking).
- Quality Control and Recall Procedures are performed using the HACAP method. Each batch of finished product is timed, recorded and each box is coded and kept for 6 months. Paperwork is kept indefinitely.
- Plant inspected annually by the Department of Agriculture and the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
- Incoming raw materials undergo Quality Control by thermometer and are server safe.
- All products are sent out for a nutritional analysis.
- We can supply Certificates of Compliance, as well as Certificates of Analysis on products already developed.
- A portion of all Rjfoods profits will be donated to Wounded Warriors through the R&DA Military Assistance Program.
Rjfoods is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned business who supports
Wounded Warriors through the R&DA Military Assistance Program, Inc.